1 Year Lease - Rental Prices Per Month:
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath - starting at $615.00
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath - starting at $725.00
6 Month Lease - Rental Prices Per Month:
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath - starting at $645.00
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath - starting at $755.00
Security Deposit on all units:
$500.00 (refundable upon lease completion)
*Please note: due to high demand, the $500.00 security deposit is deemed non-refundable after 72 hours of reserving an apartment.
Carports Per Month: $20.00
Pet Fee: $200.00 (non-refundable)
Pet Rent Per Month: $20.00
Pets must be under 50 pounds full grown. All animals are subject to approval by an authorized agent. Further restrictions apply, see below.
All Prices Include Water, Sewer, and Trash.
Tenants are responsible to pay their own electric.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, call for office hours
60 Liberty Landing Circle, Farmington, MO 63640
P: (573) 747-5195
At Liberty Landing it is all about you! Come experience quality living, comfort, convenience, and professional service at its best. Browse our site, call us, or stop by today to discover why Liberty Landing is the perfect place for you to call home.
Our large 1 bedroom-1 bath and 2 bedroom-2 bath apartments feature striking contents within their open concept floor plans. Our fully equipped kitchens showcase custom cabinetry, a kitchen island, and ceramic tile flooring. Adjacent, you will find a spacious dining and laundry room. Enjoy the comfort of a large bedroom(s) with ample closet space. Revel in the luxury of an oversized living room and your own private patio with exterior storage. As an extension to your home, the Liberty Landing Clubhouse has state of the art amenities: twenty-four hour fitness room, private tanning, business center, and a resort style swimming pool. The complex grounds offer a community pavilion, bbq grills, an onsite laundry facility, and carports (optional).
60 Liberty Landing Circle
Farmington, MO 63640
Phone: (573) 747-5195
Welcome to Liberty Landing Apartment Homes. Liberty Landing is the newest apartment community in Farmington, MO. Our centralized location leaves you a hop, skip, and jump away from Parkland Hospital, Farmington's High School, the Civic Center, and the Water Park. We are within walking distance of gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants, shopping, and downtown Farmington. We are also just a short drive from highway 67, city and state parks, stunning golf courses, and the beautiful local wineries.
- Ample Parking
- Business Center
- Carports Available
- Community Pavilion and BBQ Grills
- Fitness Center
- Onsite Laundry Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tanning Bed
How to Apply
- Cable Television Ready
- Ceiling Fan in All Rooms
- Ceramic Tile Floor in Kitchen and Bathroom(s)
- Coat Closet and Linen Closet
- Color Coordinated Wall to Wall Carpeting
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
- Energy Efficient Central Heat and Air
- Energy Saving Double Thermopane Windows
- Fiberglass Combination Tub and Shower
- Individual Exterior Storage Room
- Kitchen Island
- Large Pantry and Spacious Custom Cabinets
- Large Walk-In Closet (1 bedroom)
- Mirrored Medicine Cabinet
- Private Patio or Sundeck
- Separate Dining Room
- Six Panel Steel Entry Door with Deadbolt Lock and Peephole
- Spacious Bathroom(s)
- Spacious Closets
- Special Soundproofing and Insulated Features
- Sprinkler System and Smoke Alarms
- Quality Appliances:
Frost Free Refrigerator
- Washer/Dryer Hook-Up
- Vaulted Ceilings (optional)
1. A maximum of 2 pets are allowed in each apartment.
2. All animals must weigh 50 pounds or less full grown.
3. Any breed that has been deemed aggressive is not allowed. These breeds include but are not limited to: Pit Bulls, Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Dobermans, Chows, Presa Canarios, Akitas, Wolf Hybrids, Alaskan Malamutes, Huskies, and Dalmatians (full blooded or mixed at any percentage are prohibited).
Thank you for you interest in our apartment community.
If you have questions or would like additional information, you may fill in your information below. Someone from our office will contact you as soon as possible.
For your convenience we offer a couple of ways to apply for an apartment. You may stop by our office anytime Monday thru Friday and pick up an application (it is always best to call before you come). You may call and request to have an application emailed, faxed, or mailed to you. Or, you may simply click the "Apply Here" button at the top of the page, download and complete the application, then drop it off at our office, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
City of Farmington - www.farmington-mo.gov
110 West Columbia Street
Farmington, MO 63640
Daily Journal - www.mydjconnection.com
1513 St. Joe Drive
PO Box 9
Park Hills, MO 63601
Farmington School District - www.farmington.k12.mo.us
1022 Ste. Genevieve Avenue
Farmington, MO 63640